Friday, January 29, 2010

Prologue

Okay, so this entry will be off topic from previous pregnancy posts. I had started writing a book a while back and am now on page 88. I took a LONG break because I found it was super hard to write after school. My brain would shut off the moment I walked through the door. After joining a writer's market program I have seen the importance of having a catchy prologue. I thought I would post the rough draft of my prologue to our blog to receive a little feedback (be kind!). I would love to hear your comments and feedback so feel free to comment back. Many of you that read our blog comment back to my email which works out great too. I hope to start back writing soon so hopefully this will be the first steps to doing so. I have taken screen shots of my original writing so we'll see how this goes. It may be a little choppy and small. Here it is:





2 comments:

  1. I want to read more!!!!!
    Don't stop writing!!!
    Love it!!!
    I didn't know you were writing...Although, it doesn't suprise me...
    Love it
    Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good :) I'm glad you like it! I hope to finish it by the end of this year...maybe during Reese's nap times! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete