Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snowy days

I went in on Thursday and they first did a sonogram to test Reese’s movements, breathing, amniotic fluid, etc. She scored perfect on all accounts and we could see again that she already has some fuzzy hair on her head. Afterward, they took my blood pressure which was lower than last time and normal. I did another urine test and then they took my blood pressure again. It was even lower and was perfectly normal. So, needless to say, we didn’t induce on Friday. However, today, I have noticed that I’m feeling different and possibly feeling some early labor contractions. They are WAY different than the Braxton Hicks contractions that I have been feeling for months. We will see :) I’m actually starting to get a little anxious and ready to get this going! That in itself is exciting! My fears are being replaced to a large degree.


Yesterday, Adam stayed home due to the weather. On Thursday it took him 2 1/2 hours to get home and we didn’t want to risk that yesterday if I went into labor. I was VERY appreciative that he stayed here with me. We ran a few errands later in the afternoon and after finding a buy one get one lunch free coupon to TGI Friday’s (thanks Mom) we had lunch. We played in the snow with the dogs in the morning and made a little snowman. It definitely took a ton of energy out of me, but it was good to get out and move around! I made some headway on Reese’s crocheted blanket that I am making her. It is dark chocolate brown, light blue, and fuschia pink. We’ll see how it turns out!


Today, we don’t have anything planned. That’s how it’s been lately. Just hanging around the house, getting things prepared, and wondering when Reese will make her debut!


Here are some snow pictures!












No comments:

Post a Comment