Thursday, February 4, 2010

37 weeks



I had an appointment yesterday where I heard how things are progressing. I am currently dilated to a 3 and effaced 75%. Sooo, it could be any day, but she said that she thinks it still could be another week at the most. Everything sounded great and her movement is still good. I have been experiencing many more contractions and sleeping comfortably (or walking for that matter) doesn’t really happen too often. I really have no complaints though. I really expected to feel the way I do now. I woke up at 8:30 today and decided after a few hours of being up and doing things around the house I needed to go back to sleep. Denali and Chewy slept in the living room with me and when I moved to the bed they ran in there to jump in too. Such great sleeping buddies :)


So, tonight is bible study and this weekend we don’t have a ton planned. I believe we are having our now traditional “Iron Chef” night with Sandy on Friday. Last week Adam made an AWESOME North Carolina pulled pork shoulder and coleslaw. Sandy made her amazing gourmet 4 cheese blend macaroni and cheese and fruit salad. It was ALL so good! This week Sandy is making a Thai Chicken Coconut Soup on rice and Adam is making Spicy Tuna sushi and California Rolls (for me). Very excited :)


I’ll keep you updated if anything happens! :) We’re just waiting!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Oh, and yummy.....the last few sentences are making me hungry! :)

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! We're getting closer! Miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete