Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Early day
This morning my parents picked me up and we went to Denny's. I was feeling a little nauseated this morning so I opted to make a berry smoothie instead. I took it with us to Denny's. I ordered a piece of French Toast which I really didn't touch, but it sounded good when I ordered it. Afterward, we ran to Wal-Mart to buy a pot for a plant that Adam and I bought a few weeks ago. We left with some potting soil and a new planter with Begonias. We headed down to the Farmer's Market where I bought a really nice stone pot along with a stand to put it on. My Dad wanted to get some tomatoes so I hopped out and bought a basket of tomatoes along with a basket of peaches. It all sounded good! We came back to their house afterward and have been relaxing ever since! We watched Bride Wars, which I watched last night too. I was hesitant about wanting to see it at first, but it really is good! Currently I am trying to figure out how things will go with maternity leave and how many weeks I can take and still get paid. It's all so new to me. There are a few different options I am considering. I know I have a while, but I need to try and figure out these types of things in advance. It will all come together perfectly in God's plan. As someone in my family always says, "Let Go and Let God!". :) That's what I am practicing doing! I'm going to go hang out by the pool now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment