Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sitting Up


Each day Reese gains more and more personality. It is so much fun to witness. This last weekend, while at my parents, she pulled up her head for a long time as she laid on her stomach. Then, on Monday she did it several times and even started rolling over. The first time she rolled over I think she startled herself because she started crying. Here is the play by play of how that went down...






This last weekend we spent the night at my parents and went to El Fenix with them which was nice. I worked on some jewelry orders too. Today Reese and I made a trip to Adam’s work to have lunch with him. That and Adam wanted to show off the little Reester to his coworkers :) Afterward we came home and I took a few pictures of Reese outside. It was a beautiful day! Look below for pictures from the "photo shoot"! She has been taking down 4 feedings a day now (starting when she was 10 weeks) with each feeding being 8 ounces. After she didn’t take much down at her 11 p.m. feeding one night we decided to take it away and see if she would sleep straight through. To our amazement she did! So, after her 7 p.m. feeding we put her to bed and she doesn’t get up until 7 a.m. I’m starting to remember what sleep feels like! Yeah! We get up to change her, but that’s about it. I love it when I go in there in the morning. If she is already awake she is usually laying there in her swaddle, wide-eyed, just looking around the room. When she sees me she smiles and kicks her legs around. What a great way to start the day! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment