Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Contact


Today was the first day that Reese reached up, grabbed one of the dangling rings, and held on tight. I have given her the rings before and she has held on. I have also seen her unintentionally hit the rings, but this time it was a lot more coordinated! She can also sit up for so much longer now and will roll herself over when she is propping herself up (this is not always intentional!).







Friday night Adam and I watched The Blind Side, finally! I have wanted to see it since it came out! We both really enjoyed it. Saturday morning my Dad and I went on a date to the movies to see Robin Hood. It was really good, even though the accents made me completely lost at times! Afterward we went to Spaghetti Warehouse, the pool store, and to Lowe’s. My Dad bought us a lot of beautiful flowers for our back patio that he helped me pick out. When we got back to the house he planted them all and helped us clean off our patio. We had such a great time. Afterward, Adam and I went out to our friend’s house for a BBQ. He was celebrating graduating from the police academy. That night we both crashed while watching SNL. The next day I used one of the credits we have already paid for to get a massage which was so nice. The last massage I had was a prenatal massage and a regular massage is WAY better. We had family come over afterward for pulled pork sandwiches and we just hung out. That evening we headed out to Ukranian dancing. It’s Adam’s 3rd week and my 2nd doing it. Adam used to dance when he was little and now he’s making his big comeback! Brad, Melissa, and the girls do it too. Hopefully one day Reese will be a little Ukranian dancer too! She sits and watches pretty much the whole practice. When she’s not watching she’s dozing off. She is SUCH a good, patient baby. She observes everything and is usually pretty laid back. We go out all of the time so I think that helps some. Today Reese and I went to Target to get some grocery shopping done and then to Hob Lob. This morning we played and walked so she was pretty tired by the time we did our errands. Well, I need to get dinner prepared before Adam gets home! It’s Chef Salad night!

No comments:

Post a Comment