Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sonograms and Furniture

On Thursday we had another sonogram to give us more clarification on the sex of our little one. He said that we're having a girl :) I would've been dissapointed if he said otherwise. Your mind really gets thinking one direction and you get excited either way, it's just hard to switch back and forth! So, this weekend (after Adam's football game) we went to Canton with the intention of buying some furniture that I've had my eye on. However, once seeing it again we decided against it for now. Afterward, we went to Forney to see some family dressed up and they were all so cute! We did a little trick-or-treating with them and then went out to visit more family before going home. I was exhausted, but it was a great time!




Shopping in Canton :)


Today we went to Denny's (I had a coupon!) and then we started a furniture hunt that was originally intended to only take a few hours at the most, but it lasted all day! Poor Adam. He was so good even though he had to listen to all the football games on the radio! We ended our afternoon with a trip to Olive Garden. He just met up with Gary to get materials to do the wainscoating for the bedroom and is still missing more football :( Thank you Gary in advance for your help too!


I feel Reese (we have pretty "offically" picked that for her name) most of the day now. I saw thumping the other night when I was looking at my stomach. Crazy to see! I needed to take a moment the first time. Now that I have become more used to it I am really enjoying all of it. It's so amazing. We are falling so in love with her already. With all of the amazing things that have come so have the fun back pains that really started to kick in last week! I can't sit or stand for long periods of time and I feel a ton of pressure at times. I guess it all comes with it! I'm not complaining, but I realized I wanted to start documenting some of the physical feelings along with the emotional in this blog so I can remember later on :)






I have a few pics from our latest sonogram at 23 weeks. She looks like a little one-eyed alien in one of the pics!







More to come later.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Amber,
    Thanks for sharing! I Love reading your blogs!
    Love You!
    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete