Thursday, October 8, 2009

Okay...so we're 90% sure...

So, I had another sonogram today and we are now 90% sure that we are having a little girl! He said that he only says 90% when it comes to a girl and 99% when it comes to a boy. Like I said in a previous post, things could look different in 4 weeks, but we are definitely going with having a girl and just keeping the receipts! :) I have ideas for the room and I'm pretty excited about that. We have a few names that we really like, but I'm sure they will change by the time she arrives. We currently really like Reese Lynne Groshans. It was strange because last night I said, "Adam, I have another name I like, but give it a second before you turn it down." We have not agreed on many names. Out of a list of 25 names that I came up with in a few minutes Adam liked two. I said, "What about Reese?" and he didn't say anything. Then, he said, "Well, you are in luck because I also like that name." I couldn't believe we actually agreed on a name! So, that's where we are now! I will post pics soon from the last two sonograms that I have had. I've been slacking on the posting pictures thing! We are seeing Mary Poppins this weekend with my family which I'm very excited about! Tomorrow is Friday which I am also very excited about :) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is not fair! I need to know 100%!! :P
    Receipts work though...because for your baby I am not getting green and yellow...its either gotta be super pinky or super blue! When is the next sonogram?? I bet you will know for sure then!

    ReplyDelete