Let's rewind a bit and take a walk through the pictures of Berkley's first birthday and the weeks leading up to us leaving Texas. I am finally getting around to posting pictures from those heartbreaking, yet very special two weeks before we packed our cars and headed to Tennessee.
"Owl-themed" cupcakes
It was pretty much an all adult family party so I made blank stationary cards with photographs I had taken and gave them out as party favors.
Instead of making a cake I decided to order one this year from Nothing Bundt cakes. I did NOT regret it. So good.
Berkley's one year pics hanging everywhere :)
A mini-bundt cake just for Berks
Let the fun begin
We were worried it was going to rain, but it all cleared up just before her party!
The Friday before we left sweet Andrea threw us a surprise going away party. So much fun and such a sweet surprise!
Reese the daredevil...who knew?
Reese is in heaven
These last pictures are some that we took throughout the week. Good times...
We swam pretty much every day!
Uncle Pop and Aunt Nana came over to say goodbye :)
Pop Pop and Reese's trick
Berks and Papa
Reese loves her cups
Berkley loves (loved) her bottle
Absolutely LOVE this picture
So sweet :)
Last family bible study!
Jill's birthday party...last time to see all of the girls! Love them!
After Jill's party we dropped by our house. It was the last time I walked through our home. Yes, I definitely cried, but I wasn't going to let an opportunity to take a few pictures get away. I set up my camera on pretty much anything I could find.
There will be more picture updates to come. I will hopefully catch up at some point!
No comments:
Post a Comment