It's been a while since I have revisited this blog. I have been doing most of my posts on the Cross My Heart Designs blog which I have mixed personal with business. However, I still want to use this blog for some of the milestone happenings in our life.
Like for example, Reese is now 14 months and she just started cutting a tooth last week! She hasn't been too fussy about it, but I could tell at first it was making her a little less patient and a little whiney. She seems to have two or three more coming in right beside it. We have been holding her up by her little hands lately and letting her walk around. She really seems to have the whole walking motion down, but isn't too confident on jumping out on her own yet. She'll do it when she's ready :)
I have loved being home with her. It's so much fun to see how she's changing each day (a little sad too!). She is just a joy and a light in our home. I'm so thankful for her. Here is a picture update...
On her way to Grammy and Paca's for Easter!
It's Easter!
Easter at Papa and Granny's
Check out that curl! :)
Starting to walk
We went to the Rangers game and tried to take a jumping picture. I could never time it up quite right! :)
These pictures were taken for This-n-That Boutique. Thanks Valery for the adorable hat!
Bluebonnets!!!
Anita got me this desk at Canton! I painted it yellow and it's been perfect in recent pictures.
I got this awesome chair at a local feed store for $15! What a steal!
These were taken for B Mod Designs. Thank you Sandra for the adorable warmers and onesie!





































No comments:
Post a Comment