Since I last updated we have had two attempts at the whole 4D sonogram thing. The first wasn't too successful and the second wasn't much better! The first time we went she was so low that we could not get a good angle no matter what we tried. The second time she had her arm lying across her face. We got a picture of her hand and one of her yawning (or screaming..not sure which..haha). They gave us a DVD both times of what we saw, but will continue to try until we get a good shot which is nice! It is right by my doctor so we will try again after my next doctor's appointment. Here are the two shots we got from the sonogram.

Pretty crazy to see! On Friday night we just stayed home and relaxed. I made chili during the day and we snacked on that at night. Saturday morning we woke up early for Adam's company football game, went to Cheddar's, and then to Sophia and Gianna's Christmas recital. They were too adorable! Afterward, we went over to my parents, ate appetizers, had a fire, and watched old family videos. This morning we woke up and my Mom and I made chocolate candies which will be Christmas gifts. We watched football and then came back home. It was a nice, relaxing weekend. I got a lot of Christmas gifts wrapped, cleaned out the refrigerator, freezer, and laundry room. I'm trying to get things organized and prepared for Reese's arrival! I want to have more room and I know once she is here I will have less time to get things organized. I bought her the cutest little hat at school this week. I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist it! The flower is actually a hair clip that clips onto the hat. I also made a little box to go in her room to hold the scripture cards my Mom made for me and read to me when I was little.
This week should be fun. We will be doing a lot of different activities with The Polar Express and then to end our week we will watch the movie in class while having hot cocoa and wearing pajamas! It's a fun day. We also have our end of the term assessments which will be fun too :) Here are some pictures of how I have grown during the past 29 weeks!
23 weeks
25 weeks


29 weeks
We hope everyone has a wonderful week!
You are sooo cute, Amber!
ReplyDelete~Emily
Love the pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteLove You!!!
Aunt Pat
Thank you! :) Hopefully I'll have some new pics after my appointment next week!
ReplyDelete