Friday, October 2, 2009
Excited
Okay, so for some reason it hit me today. Maybe because I had some time to myself as I stayed home today from school. I actually had a moment to slow down and think about our baby. I am becoming SO immeasurably excited. I can't wait to meet our little person ("Shim" at this point...haha), to learn what they will be like, and to see what they will look like. I pray daily for their health, but most of all that they will have a heart for the Lord and choose to serve Him. I pray that we will be the parents that our child needs. Our life is going to change so much and already has in so many ways. I don't feel like we completely know what we are doing at all, but I am so looking foward to it! I have another sonogram appointment scheduled for this Thursday so we will hopefully see if we are having a baby boy or a girl. However, the 4D sonogram people told me that they have had people come in at 23 weeks thinking they are having a girl and then the sonogram at 23 weeks tells them they are having a boy. So, we will probably go with something neutral in the baby room like yellow or a shade of green! I thank God for molding my heart into what He desires it to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amber,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy following your blog. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Love You,
Aunt Pat
I am excited too, Amber, for the fact that you and Adam have been chosen to be a part of one of God's most miraculous offerings, the creation of life. In the beginning, 9 months sounds like a long time, but in retrospect it will seem like a flash. Take it all in. Enjoy every second. In my opinion, you'll be hard pressed to find a life experience that will top pregnancy and motherhood. I thank God for your blessings.
ReplyDelete