I also read from my Amy Grant’s Heart to Heart Bible Stories which was another book from my childhood. We read about creation in Genesis. Pretty big subject matter for a 5 week old, but I think she got it. :)

Things have been going really well. She is already changing so much. I can see it sometimes, but it’s harder for me since I’m with her all of the time. However, Adam said that he can see it every day when he gets home and our friends said similar things. She has definitely found her lungs during certain nap times. I got up eight times yesterday during an attempted nap to try and get her to stop crying and to shut the blinds so the dogs would stop going crazy from looking at people outside. I have had a constant headache and dizziness, but I’m now thinking it is definitely from sleep deprivation. Adam came home last night and took care of her while I got a little sleep in. He also does the 3 a.m. feedings on the weekend so I got 6 hours of straight sleep last night which was AWESOME. I’ve never appreciated sleep so much.
Last night we went to a burger place with Andrea, Steven, Caleb, Jana, Stan, Brittany, and Dylan. Afterward we went back to Andrea’s and just hung out for a while. Reese did really well and slept for the first part of us being there and then just hung out the second half. After talking to Melissa yesterday she offered to take care of Reese for an evening so Adam and I could go out and relax. Even though Adam and I see each other every day and in so many ways it’s exactly the same, sometimes our time definitely seems a little more distracted (but in a good way). I do find myself missing him at times and just us going out. So, after talking to Melissa this morning they are going to watch her while we go see a movie. I’m REALLY looking forward to our date tonight! I have no idea what we’ll see, but I don’t care :)

No comments:
Post a Comment