Last week we went in for a 4D sonogram, got a few pictures, but quickly decided I should come back in next week. She'll have less room to move around, which will give us a clearer shot. However, we could definitely see how super CHUBBY this child is already. It made me so excited just to catch a glimpse of little Berkley. I'm SO looking forward to her just being here.
I feel like Reese is really starting to sense a change coming. She was sick last week and since then she has been beyond clingy. She constantly wants to be as close to me as possible and even as I hold her she is whining saying, "I want Mom" as she holds on to my neck. She is also really enjoying throwing fits wherever we go. While our house was being shown on Monday we ran to Mardel, McCalisters, and Target. Let's just say we made an impression at each place we visited. To top it off, she's not really napping much anymore, wakes up super tired still, but seems to just not want to miss a thing so she's up and that's that. It's makes things really interesting for the 30 week pregnant lady who is just struggling to walk around the house due to fun pains and pure exhaustion. I'd be lying if I said it didn't freak me out a little bit to think about having two running around, but as Adam reminded me yesterday, I will have more energy than I do in this moment, along with being a little more emotionally leveled out which will help! I do think God is prepping me for delivery by making me SUPER ready now :) Some of the fear is starting to trail away!
Speaking of our house being shown, we put it on the market a month ago. We have been praying for doors to be opened and doors to be closed. We have been praying for God to guide us through this process and to have a peace about it all. We had three showings this weekend, which was nice. We had a slow start, but it's starting to pick up now. I really wanted time to focus on Berkley so on Sunday Gary and Anita watched Reese (thank you!) after church while Adam and I registered for some "must-haves". We have many things leftover from Reese, but some things also got ruined by Reese. We also had a few items out in garage during a time where we had mice issues. Those things were also damaged. Our stroller and car seat base were stolen when our truck was stolen, plus we really wanted a double stroller this time around anyway. Our monitor has seen better days and now we need two cameras for both of the girls. So there were things that we needed that we registered for at Babies R Us. Then, we went to Brio (love that place) and had a really nice lunch together. We were probably there for 2 1/2 hours. On the way back we decided last minute to get pedicures. It was by far the best pedicure I have had! Everyone was so sweet and the massage lasted FOREVER. It was decently priced at $30 too. It was such a nice treat. When we got home from our day we found our backyard gate wide open and the dogs were gone. We had a showing that day and it seemed that they looked in the backyard and did not shut the door. Luckily a lady drove by and said, "Are y'all missing your dog?" and she opened the door to her car. Chewy came flying out. She said that Chewy jumped in her car and then asked if we had a big husky because she saw one down by the busy main road. Adam just took off running down the street. I threw Chewy in the house and Reese and I drove around, in the pitch dark, yelling for Denali. Reese got so serious in the back seat and yelled out of the window with me, "Nali! Nali! Where are you Nali??" I really felt like he was gone. I kept praying and I said, "God, he is your creation. Please speak to him. Show me where to find him." I felt God say, "Go back by your house." I was like, "No way will he be there. He's long gone." However, as I pulled up to the house Nali was standing by the garage door in the driveway. I was shocked. Adam pulled up right then in the truck and said, "I just felt like I should go back by the house." Thank you Lord for being with us and answering our prayers time and time again.
Adam getting his pedicure. There was one other guy in there (waiting on his wife) that definitely laughed a little when the girl directed us to our chairs and asked what color I wanted for my toes. Adam didn't seem to mind.
Reese loves her stuffed animals. She was using Eeyore as a pillow and "Shifford" (Clifford) as part of her blanket. You can never get too close.
She loves her bike. The weather has been amazing lately!
She was in HEAVEN with her new Tangled book.
Speaking of our house being shown, we put it on the market a month ago. We have been praying for doors to be opened and doors to be closed. We have been praying for God to guide us through this process and to have a peace about it all. We had three showings this weekend, which was nice. We had a slow start, but it's starting to pick up now. I really wanted time to focus on Berkley so on Sunday Gary and Anita watched Reese (thank you!) after church while Adam and I registered for some "must-haves". We have many things leftover from Reese, but some things also got ruined by Reese. We also had a few items out in garage during a time where we had mice issues. Those things were also damaged. Our stroller and car seat base were stolen when our truck was stolen, plus we really wanted a double stroller this time around anyway. Our monitor has seen better days and now we need two cameras for both of the girls. So there were things that we needed that we registered for at Babies R Us. Then, we went to Brio (love that place) and had a really nice lunch together. We were probably there for 2 1/2 hours. On the way back we decided last minute to get pedicures. It was by far the best pedicure I have had! Everyone was so sweet and the massage lasted FOREVER. It was decently priced at $30 too. It was such a nice treat. When we got home from our day we found our backyard gate wide open and the dogs were gone. We had a showing that day and it seemed that they looked in the backyard and did not shut the door. Luckily a lady drove by and said, "Are y'all missing your dog?" and she opened the door to her car. Chewy came flying out. She said that Chewy jumped in her car and then asked if we had a big husky because she saw one down by the busy main road. Adam just took off running down the street. I threw Chewy in the house and Reese and I drove around, in the pitch dark, yelling for Denali. Reese got so serious in the back seat and yelled out of the window with me, "Nali! Nali! Where are you Nali??" I really felt like he was gone. I kept praying and I said, "God, he is your creation. Please speak to him. Show me where to find him." I felt God say, "Go back by your house." I was like, "No way will he be there. He's long gone." However, as I pulled up to the house Nali was standing by the garage door in the driveway. I was shocked. Adam pulled up right then in the truck and said, "I just felt like I should go back by the house." Thank you Lord for being with us and answering our prayers time and time again.
Denali after his big run. He barely moved until the next day.
Adam getting his pedicure. There was one other guy in there (waiting on his wife) that definitely laughed a little when the girl directed us to our chairs and asked what color I wanted for my toes. Adam didn't seem to mind.
I "worked out" yesterday (if you want to call it that). I did 10 minutes or so on the bike and 12 minutes on the treadmill. I only went at a pace of 1.9/2.0 on the treadmill so I was honestly barely moving, but I felt like I was carrying weights. I was pretty proud of myself :) It's the little things.
After going through all of the letters in the alphabet the other day I realized that Reese knows and recognizes pretty much all of them. She has difficulty with U and V, which makes sense, but I was so proud of her. We are working on colors now. She is pretty fixated on yellow and blue. Green is starting to come around now too.
The week before last Adam went on a deep sea fishing trip with the guys. I always have some sort of project when Adam is out of town. It keeps my mind preoccupied, but it is also an interrupted time where I can dig into a project. This time was no different. I had the upstairs guest bedroom repainted, the bed taken downstairs, and then I hung curtains that Andrea and I made (mainly Andrea). I then moved the comforter set from upstairs into our bedroom and bought curtains to match. It has made such a difference and Berkley's room is now on the way, which leaves my mind more at ease. We have Reese's "big girl" bed (thank you Oma and Opa!) and we should be putting it together in the next few weeks. Then, her crib will make a transition over to Berkley's room. Reese loves to go in Berkley's room. She says, "This is Berkley's room" and she hops around. So cute to see her little excitement. She runs up to my stomach, hugs it, and says, "I love you Berkley. Night Night Berkley." Such a sweet girl.
Well, time to get this day going!
More pictures...
Reese loves her stuffed animals. She was using Eeyore as a pillow and "Shifford" (Clifford) as part of her blanket. You can never get too close.
Pregnancy Resource Center Walk for Life with some amazing ladies. I made the two miles. Yeah!
Reese loves her little Nali. This picture was taken in March when Reese slept with me every night at the ranch.
29 weeks here
She loves her bike. The weather has been amazing lately!
She was in HEAVEN with her new Tangled book.
No comments:
Post a Comment