Thursday, March 8, 2012

Picture Updates!

When it is raining I am always finding myself motivated to write or read.  This morning I am doing both, while Reese is still in bed, as I enjoy my coffee.  At the beginning of this pregnancy I could not stand the thought of coffee, but I am back on track now.  We are reading Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas in Growth Group.  I am really enjoying it.  It truly helps give a renewed, different perspective on marriage and how we should view it.  I am on chapter seven and so far I would highly recommend it.  

So, this weekend we had a little scare, but all is well.  I has some bleeding again so we ended up in the hospital for 3 hours.  They did a sonogram and everything looked great.  It did take her a while to hear the heartbeat when she first tried, which made us nervous, but when she did both the nurse and sono tech commented on how active she is.  Speaking of "she", we now have a name.  Not a middle name quite yet, but our little girl's first name will be Berkley.  This was a result of me having many names that I liked (this one being at the top of my list) and Adam liking NOTHING.  He finally caved and I was thrilled when he did.  It did not help matters when I got Reese saying Berkley too.  She would run around saying "Berkee Berkee Berkee".  It was too cute.  So we'll have a little Reese and Berkley now :) 

The following will be a blog full of pictures and updates...here we go...


We started a birthday tradition on Reese's birthday this year.  Which reminds me I have not posted any pictures from Reese's party yet.  That will come later!  Anyway, each year we want to take the girls out to breakfast on their birthday.  If you can't tell by the pictures Reese JUST woke up before going AND it was raining, but it wasn't going to stop us :)





She LOVES her little Nali dog

too bad this breakfast looks like a crime scene :)


We are all pregnant here in this picture.  The kids are thrilled to be in the picture as you can tell.


Reese loves her Play-Doh from her birthday!  Thanks Cam and Jill!

Just a few pictures from Andrea's super cute shower!







After the shower Adam went to Motorcross with the guys and I spent the night at my parent's.  Mikey Pop gave Reese a bath.



Reese had her first soccer game last night for the Stars!  She took a little bit to warm up to it, but then she was running around everywhere.  She even kicked the ball once during the game...big deal here :)  Other than that she really loved sitting on the bench and finding stray soccer balls to kick around and throw.  She especially LOVED the snack time at the end...chocolate milk and a fruit snack!





Reese with her Pop Pop (aka Mikey Pop)



Pop Pop and Lynna...Paca was there too!



Happy girl :)

She was NOT letting go of her snack cup!






There she goes!



She's not even close to the ball, but at least she's out there!


Oh and just to give you a little comparison on how much bigger I am this time around...

This is me at 23 weeks with Reese (grey dress) and 23 weeks with Berkley (purple dress)...

          
I was close to being this big around 32 weeks last time.  It will be interesting to see how big I get this time around.  It may be a little harder to work it off this time!


Pedicures and dinner at Gloria's
Andrea is 34 weeks here and I am 21!


That's all for now!







No comments:

Post a Comment